- PhD (Zoology). University of Canterbury, 2007
- MSc (Hons, Zoology). University of Canterbury, 1996
- BSc (Zoology). University of Canterbury, 1994
Role at Cawthron
Robyn is a marine ecologist who specialises in rocky shore ecology. Robyn has worked on a wide range of projects including impact assessments, resource consent monitoring and the experimental evaluation of a marine incursion response tool.
Technical skills, experience and interests
- Rocky shore ecology
- Demography and ecology of seaweeds
- The roles of physical and biological factors in structuring intertidal communities
- New Zealand Marine Sciences Society
- Dunmore R, Goodwin E and Clark D 2011. Physical and biological monitoring in Doubtful Sound 2010-2011. Cawthron Report 2009. Prepared for Meridian Energy. 55 pages plus appendices.
- Gillespie PA, Forrest RW, Peake BM, Basher LR, Clement D, Dunmore R and Hicks DM 2011. Spatial delineation of the depositional footprint of the Motueka River outwelling plume in Tasman Bay, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research, 45:3, 455-475.
- Dunmore R and Barter PJ 2008. Benthic survey of Bluff Harbour dredge spoil disposal. Cawthron Report 1432. 25 pages.
- Piola R, Dunmore R and Forrest BM 2008. Evaluation of spray treatments for the management of marine pests. Prepared for MAF Biosecurity New Zealand. 31 pages plus appendices.
- Dunmore R 2007. Environmental monitoring of stormwater and sediment at Golden Downs (Round 4). Cawthron Report 1322. Prepared for Goldpine Industries Ltd. 7 pages.
- Dunmore R 2007. Annual monitoring of sediments and intertidal biota in Waimea Estuary. Cawthron Report 1326. Prepared for Nelson Pine Industries. 20 pages.
- Cornelisen CD, Clark K, Jiang W, Goodwin E, Roberts B and Dunmore R 2007. Assessment of 2MTT discharge effects in Doubtful Sound: Physical and biological monitoring. Cawthron Report 1390. Prepared for Meridian Energy. 62 pages plus appendices.
- Barter PJ , Sneddon R, Clarke K and Dunmore R 2007. Shakespeare Bay stormwater consent monitoring: 2007. Cawthron Report 1327. Prepared for Port Marlborough New Zealand Ltd. 17 pages plus appendices.
- Sneddon R, Dunmore R and Barter PJ 2007. Assessment of effects on benthic ecology from options for the expansion of Waikawa marina. Cawthron Report 1329. Prepared for Sounds Property Holdings Ltd. 55 pages plus appendices.
- Dunmore R and Barter PJ 2007. Assessment of chromated copper arsenate (CCA) leachate from treated wood in an estuarine environment. Cawthron Report 1394. Prepared for Network Tasman. 16 pages.
- Schiel DR, Wood SA and Dunmore R 2006. Sediment on rocky intertidal reefs: effects on early post-settlement stages of habitat-forming seaweeds. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 331, 158-172.
- Dunmore R and Schiel DR 2003. Demography, competitive interactions and grazing effects of intertidal limpets in southern New Zealand. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 288, 17-38.
- Dunmore R and Schiel DR 2000. Reproduction in the intertidal limpet Cellana ornata in southern New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research 34, 653-660.