- New Zealand Certificate of Science
Role at Cawthron
Analytical Services research and method development.
David has 22 years of food chemistry experience as Section Head of the Cawthron Food Chemistry Laboratory, including instrumental analysis (HPLC and GC), classical wet chemistry and food-related physical testing.
David has extensive experience in method development and provides technical support for customers, providing advice on food chemistry related issues and assisting with problem solving.
- Specialised in food chemistry analyses
- Development and validation of food chemistry methods
- Result interpretation and technical support for customers
- Broad experience to assist with problem solving and providing technical advice on food chemistry related issues
- Member of The New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology Inc.