Upcoming NZ Institute of Food Science and Technology Conference
The NZ Institute of Food Science and Technology Conference is a cross-sector conversation that inspires and energises our nation’s food producers, attracting about 300 attendees and a packed trade exhibition.
This year, the event is being held in Nelson, NZ and is themed 'Produced locally, consumed globally, shaping the future’.
Listen to Augusta van Wijk talk about the upcoming conference on Cawthron Radio
Key conference topics are:
- Food Safety compliance and product validation
- Processing technology & packaging innovations,
- Hot topics in nutrition,
- Panel discussion on sustainability and consumer issues for food producers
- Companies sharing their stories around their innovation journey
- Global trends, building NZ most trusted brand and marketing online & through social media.
- The implications of global politics on trade
Cawthron Analytical Service Business Development Augusta van Wijk is the Conference Chair and said, "This is the first time in 20 years that the NZ Institute of Food Science and Technology Conference is being held in Nelson.
"It's a great opportunity to show attendees all that our innovative region has to offer."